- public class ComponentSpecifications
- extends Object
Keeps track of the specifications that have been provided for a particular component.
public ComponentSpecifications(String componentName)
- Create a new set of specifications for the named component. We don't currently have an actual
ULCComponent associated with the constraints; that will be set later.
componentName - the logical name by which the
ULCRelativeLayoutPane knows the component
public String getComponentName()
- Return the logical name of the component to which these specifications apply.
- name by which component is known to the
public Map getConstraints()
- Return a mapping of the the added constraints
- map containing the added constraints
public void addConstraint(AttributeType type,
- Add a constraint for this component.
type - the attribute whih is to be constrained
constraint - the place from which the attribute's value can be calculated
IllegalStateException - if this would cause the component to become overconstrained
public String toString()
toString in class
Contact Etienne Studer for feedback.