Belongs to following categories: Utility, ULC5.2,
We often need a helper to select a date. This contribution provides a simple dialog which displays a calendar with a navigation toolbar.
- It's Client Locale sensitive. (thanks to etienne).
- You see the previous and the next months.
- They are not enabled, but at least it's continuous.
- There is a button "Today" which displays the current month.
This contribution is related to Contributions/Extensions/Date Chooser.
- Download the complete source code here.
- Try out this contribution as part of this standalone application here.
- View one snapshot here.
How to use
There are only 2 public methods in DateSelectorDialog
- public void resetDialog(): obvious
- public void selectionPerformed(int year, int month, int date): called when the user clicks on a date
How it is implemented
is a subclass of ULCDialog
The described functionality has been developed and tested using JDK 1.3.1 and ULC 5.1.3, ULC 5.2.