This contribution consists of the ULC Online Shop sample application: an online shop for hardware and software products. The product catalog contains more than 10'000 products with detail description, pricing and availability information. The ULC Online Shop is an enhanced version of the ULC Product Catalog
sample application included in the ULC release 5.2.
The ULC Online Shop includes the following features / concepts
- reading the product data from an xml data file
- displaying the categorized products in a tree
- detail view for the selected product
- adding to / removing from shopping cart
- place order for the products in the shopping cart
- drag & drop products from the product list to the shopping cart
- use of enabler concepts for managing enabling/disabling state for specific widgets
- custom rendering of product attributes in the product table (e.g. availability)
- use of enhanced Look & Feel implementation (JGoodies)
The ULC Online Shop is available with complete source code, project tree and Ant build script in the Resources section.
How to use
- Extract the Zip-file and include the content in your favourite IDE
- read and follow the instructions in the setup.txt file included in the Zip-file
How it is implemented
The ULC Online Shop is implemented based on the Product Catalog
sample application included in the ULC release 5.2. All implementation details can be found in the source code.